In recognition of its commitment to Quality, the Environment and Occupational Health and Safety, on 1 February 2011 the Spanish Standardisation and Certification Association (Asociación Española de Normalización y Certificación – AENOR) certified ERION’s Business Management System based on the following standards of reference:
- UNE-EN ISO 9001:2015
- UNE-EN ISO 14001:2015
- OHSAS 18001:2007
ERION’s corporate Mission and Vision are as follows:
The provision of services including: comprehensive maintenance, repairs, transformation and engineering of trains in an efficient and effective manner, fostering competitiveness among the different operators and optimising the quality-price ratio of full-service maintenance while minimising the environmental impact.
To do so, ERION structures its resources in such a way as to satisfy our customers’ needs.
To position the company within the sector of providers of full-service train maintenance, so as to become a national reference, guaranteeing the highest quality and respect for the environment in the provision of these services, thereby contributing to our customers’ success. The following general objectives have been set in order to make this vision a reality:
- To constantly satisfy our customers’ needs and expectations.
- To continuously control, improve and optimise key business processes.
- To provide our customers with innovative products and services that add real value to their products and services in the market.
- To promote a culture of health and safety in the workplace.
- To manage our resources to obtain the maximum economic efficiency, respecting and protecting the environment.
- To ensure rail safety.
These general objectives are further developed and transformed into more specific objectives and apply to all members of the Company.