Modifications are understood as the tasks associated with changing the original characteristics of the vehicle as manufactured, in order to improve certain aspects for more efficient operation.
Erion has the capabilities to propose and develop any type of modification to rail vehicles which may be of interest to the operator or owner of the vehicles.
Whether the modifications are proposed by Erion or defined by the client, Erion has the logistical capabilities to rapidly implement the changes in the fleet.
Modifications vary broadly in terms of scope and quantity. Some examples:
- Installation of compressed air dryers.
- Design and installation of electronic detectors of burned out lamps.
- Replacement of pressure sensors.
- Instrumentation for legal registry.
- New materials for cooling system joints.